Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read the following terms and conditions before booking your tour.
- InterCity Group (NZ) Ltd, the operators of GreatSights®, reserves the right to alter prices and timetables and to arrange alternative transport, routes or sightseeing services without notice.
- A booking fee of $2.99 per transaction applies to all reservations.
- InterCity Group products are sold subject to the conditions of the Carriage of Goods Act 1979, the terms and conditions published by the carrier and conditions printed on the ticket.
- InterCity Group and GreatSights® are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the purchase or use of its products or services or the purchase or use of any third party’s products or services.
- No refund will be made against customer failure to report prior to departure. Amendments are permitted up to 2hrs prior to departure. Claims for refunds due to circumstances beyond the control of tour operators, service supplier or customer should be submitted in writing, but no later than 30 days after the date of tour departure. Refunds must be claimed within 30 days of cancellation. It is recommended that customers adequately insure themselves against cancellation charges and the possible loss of money or personal belongings.
- Childrens fares: 3 - 12 years inclusive. There is no charge for infants under 3 years old when not occupying a seat, however, please advise sales staff when an infant is travelling. This applies to all tours except for CRW, KBA & KBP where child fares are 5 - 14 years inclusive and infants under 5 years. On GSOB1 child fares are 2-14 inclusive.
- Fuel: due to the uncertainty of fuel prices, GreatSights® reserves the rights to add a fuel surcharge to any of their tours.
- Tour codes are shown in brackets for booking purposes. The following Great Sights® tours are operated by third parties - GS57, GS55, GS99, DR77.
- Combo tour cancellations must be made at least two hours prior to departure on the first day. No part payment will be made for unused tours.
- Participating in any of our swimming activities can be a strenuous activity. This physical activity may increase the health & safety risk for person suffering from medical condition(s) – for example stress from sudden exposure to cold water, panic or strenuous activity can aggravate some medical conditions, and certain medical conditions such as heart disease may result in cardiac arrest. Any medical conditions that may affect your swimming ability must be recorded with the master of the vessel prior to start the activity.
- While every effort is made to operate the Milford Sound tour in glass roof coaches, due to servicing requirements these vehicles may not always be available.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include 15% Goods and Services Tax.
- Please visit www.overnightcruise.co.nz for full terms and conditions related to GSOB1 Bay of Islands Overnight Cruise.