Travel Advisory: COVID-19 and Tour Operations
Kia ora and welcome!
Please read this important information about travelling on GreatSights tours:
- There is no requirement to present your My Vaccine Pass to travel on our tours.
- Passengers are no longer required to wear masks on GreatSights tours. You are, of course, welcome to wear a mask when you travel with us if desired.
- Our coaches are regularly cleaned in line with Ministry of Health guidelines and hand sanitiser is available on board.
- Please stay home and do not travel if you are sick with any of the following symptoms: a new cough, high temperature, shortness of breath, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell. For more information see covid19.govt.nz
- If you need to postpone your booking due to illness, please contact our reservations team with your booking details and we will happily transfer it free of charge.
Thank you for your help keeping our passengers, drivers and our New Zealand community safe. Feel free to contact us if you require further information.
Last updated 13th September 2022